Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage

The articles states that in California the Salton sea is a salty lake and if the level of salt keep increasing then it will become the dead zone for marine life and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture points out flaws in all reasons of the article.
First, the reading states that removal of salt can be done by desalination. The professor explains that the water that is pumped in the desalination facility will evaporate and solid dissolve in water. In addition, the remaining solid material which left in facility causes health risk, with salt the other chemicals like selinium can spread in air by wind. If this chemical inhale by human can be lethal.Therefore, this point from lecture is faulty.
Secondly,according to the writer, he claims that the lake water can be diluted with water of ocean. The speaker on the other hand challenges this solution by posting that the local government not have enough resources to spend enough money such major construction. Moreover, the pacific line is 100 meters long and pipelines and canals cost millions as it is a great distance. Hence, the speaker finds this solution in the passage to be invalid.
Third, the reading avers that lake should be divided into many sections. The professor says that this claim is problematic. He explains that salt and sea are located in region where they experience a frequent and intense geographical actions like earthquake because of walls collision. Thus, the point in the passage can not be supported by evidence.