Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they support specific points made in the reading passage.

Essay topics in audio

Both the reading and the listening discuss job satisfaction. The article states the workers get excited about their jobs when it provides a sense of community. Besides, the lecture supports specific points made in the reading passage. The professor says the concept of job satisfaction plays a hole in a small group.

The first point the professor makes is the importance of a small group in social needs. She elaborates it has one leader. As an example she says the leader and the other members conduct the daily productivity. This point supports the point made in the reading. The latter states supervisors and co-workers influence on the job satisfaction.

Furthermore, the professor points out in the second place comes the improvement in promoting a good atmosphere. She explains everyone knows what matters. Therefore, the sense of team becomes more valuable. This supports the information from the reading. According to the passage, workers have incentives such as promotions.

Finally, the lecture states in the third place comes the autonomy, which is meant what they need to feel in control the situation at work. As the speaker has it, they need to participate on meetings. For example, they need to be listened at work. This supports the reading’s key point. According to the article, the most satisfying jobs are those with a high level of autonomy. Employees can make their own decisions.