TPO integrated writing 3

TPO integrated writing 3

The author discusses some problems of the most famous painting ‘Portrait of an Elderly Women in a White Bonnet’. He claims that even though the style of the painting is very much similar to the painting of famous painter Rambradt, due to presence of some errors, the painting is attributed to other painter rather than Rambradt. However, the speaker avows the existence of all the errors in the painting, but she argues that there is some solid evidences that suggest it was portraited by Rambradt.
According to the author, the dress that the women wear does not fit for the women. The author claims that cheap hat but expensive fur collar coat is a major inconsistency in the painting. Whereas, the speaker claims that X ray experiment shows that this fur collar was added by another painter many years later from the original painting was made. To increase the value of the painting, the painter added this extra fur collar. The speaker mentions that the women in the original painting wore a less expensive ordinary cloth which was very much consistent with her hat.
The speaker also argues that the error about light and shadow in the painting was not created by the Rambradt. She claims that if the extra fur collar is removed the ordinary light color cloth reflects the light on women’s face rather than absorb the light; and the original painting, there was no partial shadow on the women’s face.
Finally, the speaker suggests that the original painting was on a single wood panel which was the common feature of Rambradt’s painting. She asserts that in order to inche aease the grandness or cost, someone enlarge the painting by using several wood panel glued one by one. At the same time, she also mentions the wood panel which was used in the painting was made by the wood from the same tree from which Rambradt made wood panel.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.