tpo4

tpo4

Recently there has been a debate on were dinasores are endotherms or not. More specifically, in regard to the passage put forth some reasons and ideas that states doanasore are endothermic. In the listening passage, the lecturer is quick to point out that there are some serious flaws in the writer's claims.

the first idea about the dinasore are endohther is that their presence in polar reason which too cold. The professor mention that scientists found fossils of dinasores in the polar region which proves that dinasores lived here they could because they were endothermic animals that maintain their body temperature. In listening to the professor provide the opposite claim about dinasores, he goes on to say that it is true that dinasores lived there but they usually migrate whenever the cold appears.

according to psychology animals who are endothermic basically have legs underneath their body. the author of the passage mentions that dinasores also had legs underneath their body which indicates that they were endothermic animals but not all experts in the field believe that according to the lecturer, these legs help dinasores to maintain their body weight and structure we can't claim that they are endothermic on the basis of just legs.

In endothermic animals, there is a canal of bones that helps them to grow called the haversian canal. Finally, the author brings his argument to a close by suggesting that dinasores also had a haversian canal system in their body. this helps them to grow fast as well as to circulate blood. Not surprisingly the lecturer takes issue with this claim by contending that it's true that dinasores had a haversian canal system but because of their nonendothermic nature it couldn’t help them to grow in cold because they couldn’t able to handle their body temperature at that time. As a result, they just grow in summer.

So to sum up both the author and lecturer hold a conflicting view about dinasores' nature. it's clear that they will have trouble finding common ground on this issue