tpo47 integrated writing

tpo47-integrated writing

Base on The reading and listening, on the reading several points mentioned that shows Pterosaurs cant powered flight. The listening is against all these points.
First of all, the writer states that pterosaurs are cold-blooded so as a result that causes slow metabolism which means they didt not have a lot of energy to powered flight. However, the professor doesn’t agree with it, he believes that pterosaurs have hair and front cover hair which means they are warm-blooded thus they have enough energy to powered flight because of that so they can flight and no matter for that.
Secondly, the reading claims that because of pterosaurs' weight, they can not power flight. However, the lecturer argues that their legs are light because they have anatomical features that make them light in weight. For example, their bones are from hollow not solid that makes them lighter.
Thirdly, the author says that all animals with powered flight could take off from ground but pterosaurs cant takes off from ground because of their feature which they have and they are not like birds to have hind limbs to help them for flight and push them. The professor disagrees with this idea. She believes that pterosaurs are had four hind limbs that can help them to powered flight. As a result, she believes that it could fly with this kind of facility.