The table below shows the television viewing figures for sports by country in millions

The table below shows the television viewing figures for sports by country, in millions

The table below gives information on television viewing categories in five countries in millions.

It is clear that the largest number viewing spend on type of tennis. The motor racing category has the lowest number in the table

Out of the five countries, the golf viewing noticeably higher in USA at 11,2 which is at nearly 7 millions higher than Australia. The television channel of spending on tennis and athletic are also highest in USA at 7 and 5,5 millions respectively. Similarly, the moor racing s significantly higher in UK at 6.4 millions than in any of the other countries

It can be seen that Canada has the lowest television viewing of tennis and motor racing at 6,1 and 1,1 respetively. Australia has slightly higher figures for these categories but the lowest figure for athletic at only 3 millions. Similarly, in UK has a minority of 2,8 milions in athletics figure.