The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005

The chart compares the number of choosing severaluniversity sujects by sexual in the year 2008.

it was clear that Social Science, Languagess, and the Art which were chosen by male, were more passes than female. The largest number of choosing was Social Science for female, opposite of languages for male

As can be seen that male studentwho chosen Science subject had amount of student as twice as female, and the figure of Law as well. Languages and Art were least choice for male just under 5 person, while Mathematics was hgher female at roughly 20 person, became he best choce.

By contrast with male, Mathematics had aminorty of under 5 person.Girl students chose many subject that were the amount higher thanboys. Social Science,Languages, the Arts. Smilarly, in female, Languages were the second choice after Social Sciences at just under 20 person