Women and men are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses It is right to exclude males and females from certain professions because of their gender To what extent do you agree or disagree

Women and men are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses. It is right to exclude males and females from certain professions because of their gender?. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people argue that women and men are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses. Personally, I strongly disagree with this view and will outline the reason in this essay.

There are a host of reasons why we can not exclude males or females from certain professions because of their gender. One reason is that occupations are not gender-biased. In some professions belonging to women, men even do better than them. A good example of that is make-up and cooking fields, which we had already beheld a vast of talents is male, such as Gordon Ramsay and Hung Vanngo - a celebrated make-up artist.

Another reason that can be taken into account is that men and women could make up for each other's shortcomings. viewed from different sides, the meticulousness and creativity of women contribute to making technical or mechanical jobs less rigid. Additionally, men's strength and stamina are also worthwhile to learn; therefore, they are very successful in several fields that are oriented towards women.

In conclusion, for the reason I have noticed above, I completely disagree with the view that excludes males and females from certain professions because of their gender.