write a letter to an inspiring person

write a letter to an inspiring person

Dear Tho,
It's been a long time since the last time we met after we had graduated from our high school, right? Because of the pandemic and the university's admission schedule, lots of our plans to hang out with each other had always been canceled. I miss you so much and I think I can talk to you from the morning to the evening if we have a chance to meet again this year.

I still remember the early days when I was in 10th grade. I assumed I’m quite stupid, mean and weird at that time, and I have some trouble in the secondady school which always obsessed me, so Im really afraid to study and become the person in whom people can put their faith, because it’s so stressful and I have to take a big responsibility for that. I tried to do something else to kill time but not study, and i gradually became a procrastinator. Those periods are so bad and embarrassing like my late puberty rebellion.

But fortunately I have you as a friend. It’s my honor to meet you in my life, and that’s what makes me confirm I'm a lucky person all the time. I forgot how we became friends, how we became close to each other like a member in the family, I also forgot what’s the first thing you talked to me about, but I’ve always remembered that becoming friends with you is very fun. Wherever we go, we have each other, to the point our Math teacher said that we looked like real sisters. You always helped me to study and explained the homework for me, helped me deal with my fear in the past, helped me be more confident. I remember times when i was drawing pictures and i felt quite confused and sad about them because they were not what i expected, but you always cheered and encouraged me and complimented that my paintings are very beautiful, that's like a great motivation for me to continue my passion. I changed a lot in a positive way thanks to your help. Those birthday gifts you gave me over the past 3 years, I still keep and consider them treasures, and every time I look at them, I miss you more.

Although now we study in different universities in different cities, which are very far from each other, you're still my best friend and no one can erase my glory memories about you. Like an angel whom God sent to me from heaven, thank you for becoming my friend.

Best wishes,
Tram