Describe a part of your country that you visited and you found it interesting

I’m definitely hoocked on travelling numerous places and my country includes a number of diverse parts. However, I found the countryside of Northern in Viet Nam absolutely interesting. It’s about 20 kilometres from the centre of my metropolis, also it’s actually a place that my grandparents selected to relax when they have just retired. Three years ago, I thankfully had a journey to visit my ancestor’s homeland and my grandparents on summer vacation. And it wasn’t as dull and quiet as I imagined before, on the contrary, it was enchanting and poetic scenery with sparkle rivers, the massive mountains and various spicies of animals… I felt like I was in the new world that I refused to live in the rat race. In the countryside, it was an undeniable fact that villagers’ pace of life was tranquil and peaceful, the residents were extremely hospitable that I felt grateful very much. Everyday, I hung out with my friends, admired red bloom of roses, played folk games and even helped my grandparents to dry rice. Apart from that, I was really proud of the quality of the air, in the morning, we could do workout and cut off the pressure without concerning to respiratory and contagious diseases; therefore, I honestly adored living there routinely. On the other hand, after 3 years, it has changed singificantly, because of more wealthy condition, farmers have a good knowledge on agriculture not to use toxic pesticide to wipe out insects. Besides, the education system has a great revolution to have an improvement for poor students as well as the lande is lighted up more since the authority enforce policies to operate windmills in order to create eco-friendly energy. Also, the tractors are the effective alternative of buffalo-drawn carts. Personally, it is positive change for my country since it diminishes soil pollution and enhances the productivity of agricultural outputs to export also children are able to access and keep up-to-date the recent and hectic life. In short, the countryside is very impressive and inspiring for me when I’m coping with pressure from schoolwork