Introduce Starbucks Coffee Company

Introduce Starbucks Coffee Company

The story of Starbucks was started with Gordon Bowser, who was a writer then became one of the three co-founders of Starbucks Coffee. Later on, he became the co-founder of Peet’s Coffee&Tea and Redhook Ale Brewery. Jerry Baldwih was an American businessman and got his coffee-making skills from Alfred Peer, who owns the store Peet’s Coffee&Tea. He also needs credit for this because he was the inspiration for Starbucks. Jerry Baldwih was another one of the three co-founders of Starbucks. Finally, last but not least Zev Siegl, he was an American entrepreneur. He, JB, and GB wrote the journey of Starbucks started in 1971 when the first store was opened in Seattle, Washington. The founders settled on the name ‘Starbucks’ – inspired by a character named Starbuck in the classical novel Moby Dick. Starbuck – the character in the novel was loyal, practical, and ethical. These are the characteristics on which the founding fathers built their company’s core values and culture. From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. Their Mission to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. Being a solitary store in Seattle's memorable Pike Spot Market, Starbucks offers the world's finest crisp simmered espresso beans.