People work because they need money to live What are some other reasons that people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

Working is one of the most important aspect of life for anyone regardless of the level of education or
the society we live in. The very first reason to have a job and working is earning money to manipulate our
living cost. Actually, I believe this is the most important reason but not the only one. If this was the only
reason for going to work then peaple from reach reach and wealthy families should have stayed home forever. In my view
the following are the most important reasons for the fact that the money is not the only inpiring issue for working.

First of all, humanbeing is creative and curious about the environment. Human kind always feel the need to
gain more knowledge. In order to satisfy this inheret need one should beging to creat things. The art is a
perfect example to illustrate this fact. For instance the paining which is consider as a job nowadays, born in caves thousends years ago. But
The main reason for that was not earning something to eat or wear. Lots of things in modern life also follow the same pattern, The eagerness to discover
universe leads to big organisation and even private companies which fund billions each year to study deep space without any kind of shor term results or gain.

Second, we should not forget the psciclogical effects on our life from jobs and work. Peaple need to be in society and communicate with each other. One cannot live with his/her
family inside an iceland full of luxury forever. For instance, according to a scientific reaserch on 100 individuals, scientists revealed that more than 70 precent of the stable relationships
which affect human life based on the workplace. Moreover, other social needs such as making close friends who you can rely on in a serious situation or in a other words the feel of mental safety
can be satisfied better by having a job in which one can connect to wide range of characters and choose the person who is match better to fullfill and satisfy this sense.

In sum, we cannot deny the important role of earning money by work and pemanent jobs, however there are lots of reasons which enforce humanbeing to have a job. Therefor, evenif we could have the all money
we need each month without even going out of home, we mentally and pscicologically need to do it. And the recent pandemic in 2019 also proved this fact that even by supports from governments, after a while, peaple
prefer going to work instead of just staying home with their families. Human need human and having a job and work help to have a wider social life.