A Student Government Announcement
The Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has had a positive impact on the university community. Please submit nominees’ names and a brief essay detailing the impact this person has made on the community to the SGA office in Building 400, RM. 107. Nominees’ names must be submitted before October 23rd. For more information, stop by the SGA front desk.
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class 85
- A Meeting at Bretton WoodsThe Bretton Woods Conference was held in New Hampshire in July 1944, and was attended by forty-four nations. The conference was held to make plans for post–World War II international economic cooperation. The purpose of this meet 70
- Mathematics and Children's MisconceptionsAnalyses of children's misconceptions in mathematics indicate that children have considerable difficulties in dealing with fractions. Given the choice of 50 percent and 25 percent, and asked to choose which number 57
- Quest 5 on toefl section.Scored lower grade in few courses. 70
- New President Selected by BoardThe Board is pleased to announce the selection of the 23rd president of State University. Matt Tallent has been a part of the State community for years as a business owner and contributor to the university. He will succeed T 70
21 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking. Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.