Write a narrative essay about an object gift souvenir possesion that is meaningful to you

Write a narrative essay about an object (gift/souvenir/possesion...) that is meaningful to you.

Because my house is so far away from the school, my father has always driven me there since I was in elementary school. I used to fantasize about having a bicycle so that I could go to school by myself. When I was in fifth grade, my parents promised me a bicycle if I got first place in my grade. And as expected, I received the most meaningful gift I have ever received-a bicycle.

Before I left for home, I sat in class and envisioned how my new bike would appear. I imagined a few scenarios for myself when I got my new bike: I drove to school on the bike myself. But what I received was something truly special. It was a rainy day, and I was waiting for my parents to pick me up when I noticed from afar that my father had personally driven a new bicycle to pick me up. He surprised and delighted me by using my new bike to pick me up. A tall man pedaling a pink bicycle appears to be diametrically opposed yet oddly harmonious. I waited outside with the other students, who were also surprised to see my father. At that time, I felt like the happiest person in the world when I had a wonderful father. My father then drove me by bicycle for the first time.

For me, it was a pleasurable and meaningful experience. Perhaps a meaningful gift is not a bicycle, but the way my father presented it to me was a memorable gift. I realized how loving my parents and other family members were to me. To be honest, I became more attached to my father after going through this memory.