Damage of the environment is an inevitable consequence of worldwide improvements in the standard of living. Do you agree or disagree?
In the modern era, leading-edge technology has spread its roots in every nook and cranny of the globe by leaps and bounds, thereby inducing boon and bane for mankind simultaneously. Presently, many have held onto the notion that the drawbacks which are mostly relevant to the environment are unavoidable, whereas some discord with this view. Overall, I concur with the latter perspective.
Myriads of points could be put down behind my vantage point. Initially, deforestation is something to which we cannot close our eyes. To illustrate, today, not only do the authorities hesitate over laying out gardens, but also they chop down lots of jungles to make way for high-rise buildings, having deleterious impacts on the environment. As a matter of fact, there is no justification for the above-mentioned policy. Apart from that, the rat race has promoted people to adopt a hectic lifestyle in which pace is part and parcel of the life. As a result, applying motor vehicles have superseded walking, biking, etc., bringing about air pollution which is extremely hazardous to the environment. Granted, the aforementioned problems could be prevented by taking some remedial measures. Consequently, uplifting the living standard cannot justify damaging the environment.
On the contrary, some swim against the tide. They are wedded to the idea that gone are the days in which humans were slaves of the environment. Although new technology has caused some unavoidable issues, it could compensate for any paucity. For example, air pollution could be combated by means of cloud seeding, manufacturing hybrid cars, and so forth. Hence, modernity of the life has detrimental effects on the environment which could be fixed with the help of technology.
To recapitulate, under no circumstances is the damage of the environment, which is yielded on account of modern lifestyle, justifiable and it could be avoided.
- The diagrams below show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power. 43
- The bar chart shows the highest qualification attained by sex for the working age population in Wales in 2001 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words 67
- In some countries the average wight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes for these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them. 80
- Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? 87
- In many countries, the amount of crime is increasing.What do you think are the main causes of crime?How can we deal with those causes? 35
applying motor vehicles have superseded walking, biking,
applying motor vehicles has superseded walking, biking,
uplifting the living standard cannot justify damaging the environment.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 17 15
No. of Words: 302 350
No. of Characters: 1552 1500
No. of Different Words: 193 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.169 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.139 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.937 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 112 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 81 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 60 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 45 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.765 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.604 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.471 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.309 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.476 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.037 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5