As languages such as English, Spanish, and Mandarin become more widely spoken, there is a fear that many minority languages may die out. Some countries have taken steps to protect minority languages. What is your view of this practice?
These days a myriad of people are willing to speak specific languages such as English, Spanish, and Mandarin and some languages are going to vanish and authorities try to preserve the languages of their countries. Following description are going to clarify my perspective.
As the world becomes more integrated, some countries strive to expand the number of people who speak their languages because they want to have more fans in all over the globe. For example in some developed countries many universities give some scholarships to students and encourage them in all over the world to go to their countries and learn their languages. Also sometimes these countries motivate some professional workforce to immigrate to their countries and learn their languages. Despite the face that it is a win-win situation and brings benefits for immigrants, these countries could increase the amount of their citizens. Consequently, in my point of view they have more power since the more citizens they have, the more powerful they are.
Nevertheless, the concern of some countries which their languages are going to melt away is understandable because in the long run it has some deleterious impacts on their identities. Also their cultures, civilizations, and literature would be forgotten. A case in point is a small country which has a good reputation and adorable masterpieces that are relevant to its poets. If its language disappears nobody realizes and finds its admirable art works and as a result new generations lose their incentives to stay in their own countries and make progress and with the passage of time this issue turns into a calamity which decline the number of people and amount of power of the country.
In conclusion, some specific languages are going to be wildly spoken in all over the world and many countries are worried about this issue and try to hinder these changes.
- Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population? 47
- Many museums charge for admission while others are free Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages 76
- Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Do you agree or disagree? 87
- The charts below show the percentage of monthly household income spent on various items by two different groups in one European country.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 90
- At present the media affects people s lives significantly What impact does this have on the society Is it a negative or a positive development 64
Following description are going to clarify my perspective.
Following descriptions are going to clarify my perspectives.
the more citizens they have, the more powerful they are.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?
into a calamity which decline the number of people
into a calamity which declines the number of people
No. of Words: 310 while No. of Different Words: 155
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 12 15
No. of Words: 310 350
No. of Characters: 1554 1500
No. of Different Words: 155 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.196 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.013 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.746 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 101 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 84 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 66 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 48 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.833 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 12.013 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.384 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.597 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.121 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5