Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time . This can benefit teenagers and the community as well.Do you agree or disagree???

Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time . This can benefit teenagers and the community as well.
Do you agree or disagree???

It goes without saying that working for society is always good and rewarding for all to learn a lot of thing about our social bond . However , when teenagers do work without any money desire which gives them peace of mind and to use their free time. An argument has been put forward that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time and it can be beneficial for them. According to me . This statement holds a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think teenagers should do unpaid community work . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that when teenagers will do work for society then they can learn about their society life, because in future teenagers will become a crucial part of the society.

Secondly, community work can also play indispensable role in teenagers life , which they can learn team work and how to do behave with other, because teen-age is the best part of the life when children can learn a lot of good things and become a good member of society.

Thirdly , teenagers can learn about their culture to work at culture events and social events , when they do unpaid work at social and cultural events then teenagers can help of needy people , because then they do work for helping them.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self . I come to this conclusion that teenagers must do up paid work for society and culture . Because when they do community work then they understand and learn a lot of things our society and they will become a good human beings .

play indispensable role
play an indispensable role

Sentence: Secondly, community work can also play indispensable role in teenagers life , which they can learn team work and how to do behave with other, because teen-age is the best part of the life when children can learn a lot of good things and become a good member of society.
Suggestion: Refer to teenagers and life