DO you agree or disagree that In order to well-informed,people should find information from many different news center

DO you agree or disagree that
In order to well-informed,people should find information from many different news center

Nowadays, humans live in Global Village which is considered a world as a single community that linked by telecommunication. In this community, different happens and news in one side of the world transfers quickly and causes some effects on other sides of the world. In fact, the condition of people's life can change in result if some important events in other countries. Therefor it is very important that people get different news every day and are be aware of world's events. In my view, people in order to be well-informed should get information from different sources. In the following I will state my reasons.

The first aspect that deserves to be outlined is that most of the news sources are related to a specific organizations and reflex news in their perspectives. Therefore, people should get news from different sources in order to attain the reliable and without prejudice news. For instance, last month, a school was fired and some students damaged. Every newspaper expressed their interpretation about event, for example, one of them said it was happened due to unsuitable facilities, the other said it was in result of administration fault. Thus I read much news for understanding the main reason of this event.

Second, humans sometimes make mistakes and it is a natural happen that news sometime have some mistakes. Thus, it is better to read news from diverse source like: TV news, internet, radio and etc. for example, last week, one reporter of BBC news made a mistake about the result of a football games and I thought my favorite team was failed, but my friends told me a different result about it next day and I was completely confused.

Last but not least, by getting information from varied centers people find a broad knowledge about many subjects because some news resources just cover a specific news and by focusing on specific area provide much reliable and valid news in that area. For instance, my brother always gets technology news from BBC news and the sport news from Tv3. Because he thinks this specific channels can provide a complete and up to date news in those areas.

In nut shell, different news sources provide an extensive knowledge about every happening and achievements and help us to get reliable news without any bigotry.

humans live in Global Village which is considered a world as a single community that linked by telecommunication.
humans live in a Global Village which is considered as a single community that is linked by telecommunication.

can change in result if some important events in other countries.
can change in result of some important events in other countries.

are related to a specific organizations
are related to specific organizations
are related to a specific organization

a school was fired and some students damaged.
a school was fired and some students were hurt.

Sentence: In this community, different happens and news in one side of the world transfers quickly and causes some effects on other sides of the world.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to different and happens

it is a natural happen
it is a natural happening