"Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that the person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot pe

It is rightly said, "Prevention is better than cure". Vaccinations have proven to save lives for more than a century. There are many illnesses for which inoculations are yet to be developed, but for whatever advancement the medical industry has achieved, it is in the right of humans to benefit from the research and the findings. Cow flu has been a major outburst which has been persistent mostly in the people working in rural areas. It is the responsibility of the people running the nation to implement strategies so that medicines reach even the rural areas where most of the pastoral employment is found. The statement; assumes that since there is a small probability that one among many people who got inoculation might die, inoculations cannot be routinely administered; cannot be corroborated.

Primarily, the statement assumes that a few number of people who got inoculation might die due to the aftermath of inoculation. it relies on cause-effect relationship which may not be rightly concluded. It may not be the case that the people died due to the side effect of the treatment. There could have been other health reasons due to which the people suffered death.

There is another possibility that the research data which found out that atleast a person would die might be error prone. The data does not throw any light as on what was the sample size. If a person dies among 10 people due to inoculation, it can be drastic. On the contrary, even if a person dies among 1000 people who were administered the medicine, it can be morosely ignored considering the fact that not administering the medicine could produce more casualties.

Also, when considering the greater good of the group being administered with the inoculation, the statement's assumption that it will not be beneficial, proves unconclusive. For instance, if 1000 people are administered with the inoculation and one among them die due to any health issues, it still saves lives of the rest of the group. It is always better to prevent than to cure. If more people die due to cow flue due to non-administration of inoculation, it will be a great lose to the society.

It has been concluded that the idea of not administering inoculation against cow flu due to the small possibility that a person might die is not corroborated well. The statement assumes cause-effect relationship, depends on unreliable research data and looks upon a plan which might not work well. Though this might be the case, administration of the inoculation should be stopped if it proves to be more fatal than expected. Also, more research can be done to find out what could be the reason for producing atleast one casualty and work towards the same. Though with all the scope for improvement, the statement as presented contains many flaws and cannot be concluded.

Essays by the user:

Sentence: There is another possibility that the research data which found out that atleast a person would die might be error prone.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Sentence: Also, when considering the greater good of the group being administered with the inoculation, the statement's assumption that it will not be beneficial, proves unconclusive.
Error: unconclusive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, more research can be done to find out what could be the reason for producing atleast one casualty and work towards the same.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Don't develop argument essays like issue essays:
'It is rightly said, "Prevention is better than cure". Vaccinations have proven to save lives for more than a century. There are many illnesses for which inoculations are yet to be developed, but for whatever advancement the medical industry has achieved, it is in the right of humans to benefit from the research and the findings. Cow flu has been a major outburst which has been persistent mostly in the people working in rural areas. It is the responsibility of the people running the nation to implement strategies so that medicines reach even the rural areas where most of the pastoral employment is found.'