Argument Essay:-An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, f

Argument Essay:-
An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be paid subsidies for farming the new variety of millet. Since millet is already a staple food in Tagus, people will readily adopt the new variety. To combat vitamin A deficiency, the government of Tagus should do everything it can to promote this new type of millet.

To combat vitamin A deficiency an international development organization engineered a new breed of millet which is rich in vitamin A. This argument that people will intake these seeds more and more to remove deficiency seems to be tenable at first glance. However, the conclusion relies on assumptions for which there is no clear evidence.

The author assumes that to remove deficiency of Vitamin A in an impoverished nation Tagus they introduce millets. To begin with it is given that this new type of millets will cost more and for which farmers claiming that they want subsidies for that. It is also given that to combat vitamin A deficiency, the government of Tagus should do everything it can to promote this new type of millet. This all show that the selling cost of these millets seems to be high and as it is given that nation is impoverished then how it is possible for them to buy these high cost millets. For this author did not given any evidence which shows the price range of these millets.

In addition to it, it is also possible that the breeding of these millets depends on weather condition. If there is a period in which breeding of millets is not possible due to environmental conditions then how government will able to provide these millets to the nation. Author did not provide any evidence for that whether they are preserving these millets in stock or not as it is already known that grains breeding always depend on the environmental conditions if proper resources may be like rain is not provided to them then how farmers were able to breed those seed.

Furthermore, author didn't provide any evidence that what was the exact reason of this deficiency in the whole nation. It can be some health problem to them or it is also possible that the water they are drinking or food they are eating is contaminated which can be the only reason of there deficiency. For this government did not taking any medical test of the people or the food. This deficiency may be occur due to health problem or due to some other contaminated resources then it is difficult for them to remove this deficiency using millets as if they provide millets to them it doesn't produce any good effect on them.

There can also be a problem of man power being occur over there as it is given that it is the seed of new variety and author does not provide any evidence that whether proper teachings or proper man power over there is provided or not because if somehow it become possible to decrease this deficiency using these millets how the farmer who don't know anything about were able to breed those grains.

In conclusion, the writer would not necessarily be wrong to assert that the deficiency of vitamin A decrease by incorporating some new grains or other new resources into the nation. But to support the current conclusion that the procedural changes will effectively solve city’s condition, the author must first define the scope and the source of the problem more manifestly and submit more conclusive evidence that by introducing new resources will, in fact, improve overall city’s condition.

Sentence: For this author did not given any evidence which shows the price range of these millets.
Description: The fragment did not given any is rare

Sentence: It can be some health problem to them or it is also possible that the water they are drinking or food they are eating is contaminated which can be the only reason of there deficiency.
Description: The fragment of there deficiency is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Argument 1 -- OK

Argument 2 -- Not OK. Out of topic.

Argument 3 -- Not OK. Out of topic.

Argument 4 -- Not OK. Out of topic.