A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The debate about common curriculum is long discussed from many times. And some favourers also represent it as a mendatory for same skills in every student throughout the country. And they argue that only with common curriculum every student will get chance to learn same thing without any discremination. And it also negate the difference in universities due to social status or wealth status. But the opposers' have strong points too. They think this will make cultural and regional perspective in danger. People must have some knowledge about the culture which is adopted by their ancestors. And there are many regional differences which has to taken in consideration. And I also think the common curriculum will make regional and cultural knowledge in danger.

Todays' student learn many things from history to geography and from drawing to science. And they all have similar knowledge about their region too. Because students must have some knowledge about their area. And the atmospheric cycle or some unknown disasters of their own region. And if the national curriculum will propose than there were many things about region which is left. And student will not get enough about their own area.

Second problem which is clearly engender due to this phenomena is the less diversity in their knowledge. If all students learn same things then the difference in their knowledge will reduced. And this reduce the new concoct. Because with national curriculum the student will not have special knowledge of different subjects which is provided by some universities. Which will occlude the growth of student in new fields. Like thre are many colleges which are providing special cources related to arts, literature and even on drama. And many students take part, and they even get successful in their respactive field. So if national curriculum is forced on all universities then there will be no such peculier courses which impede new fields of creation.

And the last but not the least problem which occures due to this process is effervascence of the cultural knowledge. Because there are different culture prevails in different areas so if the national curriculum will apply their cultural knowledge will diminished. And students will not able to learn regional cultures. And not knowing about their own culture wil make him in loss ultimately. Like many states have their own history and culture. And for regional student it is important to learn about their own residence. So if national curriculm applies it will put brake on that. Which will let student to be in dark about their areas.

So for many reasons given above and in the good sake of children and maintaining culture instinct, The national curriculum must not be forced. Because it will just have culture and history of some area. Which makes loss to other areas, And they wil not able to learn about their culture. So we have to let universities to choose their own subjects and not to force national curriculum on them.