All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discu

All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Today every multi national company have large line of indipendent directors. Which suggest them to thrive in the market agressively. Every company need some experts of their field or veterans who have long experience in respactive field. And some company also provide "Employee suggestion box" to find the thought of their own employee. The prompt of the author says that if company listen to their own employee then they do not need the experts for guiedlines. And author assumes that employees have equable knowledge as experts have. This makes us dubious to think critically on this. Because this blanket idea looks very beneficial from long distance, But what will be actual consequences? Company has to study hard on the effects of such type of step and move ahead. At last on my point of view I think external veterans are very much important to consult for any huge desicions.

The Experts which are hired by a company as an indipendant directors. Because company knows the imporatance of them. And when company have to take any critical decisions about market strategy or new prroduct. The opinion of experts makes too much difference.So company have to had some erudite people who can guide them for further planning. Like we can take example of any big company, There are too long list of veterans, Who gets company to boom in the market. Many indipendant directors, Some from their own company with great experience can lead the company. On the other hand employee are the nearly equable to the customer. So their view may be consider as customers view upto some extent. But they just have some little knowledge about the market.

Employee in the companies can suggest company about the product, And issues related to them. But when we consider the complex analysis of the market, Then their knowledge comes very short. And if company thinks about firing all veterans and just to be reliable on the employee suggestions, It will have to face some serious results. Because company will not able to learn about market trend. And marketing policies, Which makes company in loss ultimately.

In current time there are many types of indipendant directors are hired like advertisement director, Human resource director and creative directors. So they are the persons who have profound knowledge in their respactive fields. Which makes them worthy to consult before any large step. Now let we take some small companies, Which has just single product in the market. And is in no hurry to increase it's market share. So this type of company can relie on the employee. Because they don't need any suggestion on new product or new marketing campaign. So, small companies can save huge amount by taking opinion of employyes instead of veterans.

At the end, From every point of view, We can infer that company with large base and proliferate in the market need expert advice, Which only available from the experts. So, only suggestion of the employee may not sufficient on critical issues. So Company who needs to get success with large products have to make team of veteran to lead the company and advice the executives.