Many people assume that the goal of every country should be to produce more materials and goods To what extent do you agree or disagree that constantly increasing production is an appropriate goal

In recent times, all the countries are struggling to meet with the goal of substantial production of commodities. However , there is a considerable increase in the production of goods but many people state that it is still needed to produce more. As far as I am concerned to this issue , I am on the same wavelength with them.

To kick off, it is no exaggeration to say that extensive production of materials and goods adds up to the status of country. In other words , a nation becomes self dependent and does not beseech other countries to supply them. Moreover, it also regulates export-import services. For example, if any country possess surplus raw materials then other country can import them in order to produce finished products. In this way , every country can manufacture adequate number of products in all country as well as an analogy between countries will be intact. Besides , if all countries are supposed to produce excessive material this can also help to raise under developed countries by supplying them surplus goods in low prices.

Furthermore, more production of goods will lead to need of installation of more industries and factories. As a result, employment can be generated and the trend of brain drain could be curbed. For instance , many youngsters are the master of their fields such as engineers technicians and they are bottled up with the expression of unemployment . This results them to fly away to other countries. To tackle this issue, they should be engaged in industrialisation and designating them according to their qualification. Additionally , elevated integers of employment will reduce the crime rates in nation. More than that country will be more productive and can enjoy a fruitful future.

To recapitulate , according to above preceding discussion , I am highly incline to my notion. Also, I firmly believe that if every country practices this and intends to produce more than sufficient, this will definitely reinforce countries.

Essays by the user: