People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that salary or income which is gotten from working is not needed to pay its tax to the state. Otherwise, all of the money should be retained. In my opinion, I totallt disagree to that thought, as the tax is also used by the government for public interest such as public facilities and nation protection and security.

Paying taxes is an obligation that must be obeyed by citizen, since the taz is also used for public facilities procurement. Moreover, society has been enjoying the tax through infrastuctures that have been built by government such as railroads, highways, schools, hospitals, electrcitt, water supply and many other facilities. Without all these infrastructures, people will get many difficulties in daily life. Therefore to support the construction and improvement of public fasilities in all sektors and more region around the country, peoplehave to pay tax.

Apart from public facilities, taxes that have been paid to government are also used for protection and security. By having police in our region, obviously it gives us a feeling of safety. People do not feel worry of having property or money that can be stolen by other people, because police will work on it to convince everything is going well and will punish people who againts law. As a citizen of a country, everyone is also saved from any attack from other countries by having millitary that is obligated by the state to protect country and citizen.

To conclude, taxes must be paid by citizen to support government to built more public facilities to meet society needs and also to support institution if protection and security.

Essays by the user: