The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of different kinds of teachers in different species of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

It is clear that, the share of women teachers was by far the highest percentage in Nursery/Pre-school,Primary school and Secondary school,while the percentage of men teachers was higher than that for women teachers in Private training institute and University.

According to the bar chart,in Nursery/Pre-school and Primary school ,the share of female teachers stood at nearly 97%. The figures for Secondary school,College and Private training institute were nowhere near as high as that,each at approxitamely a half. The least proportion of female teachers was in University,at about a third,the lowest.

When it comes to men teachers,the figure for University was the highest percentage, at almost 70%. In Private training institite,College and Secondary school, the share of men teachers was on the second of the list,each at around 50%,whereas the figures for Nursery/Pre-school and Primary school were not nearly as high as that,at 7% and 4% in turn.