The table shows how much time males and females (over 16 years old) spent per day on non-work activities in one European country during 2005.

The table indicates average time spent on several categories of non-work activities by males and females over 16 years old per day in 2005.

Specifically, males and females prefer to spent their most of time per day by ‘Sleep and Rest’ around 9 hours. Turning to the least activity, both of these groups spent their time for doing some ‘Voluntary Works’ for just around 17.5 minutes on average. After that, at 1 hour 22 minutes and 1 hour 32 minutes comes ‘Socialising’ activity for males and females group respectively. Last is ‘Hobbies, Games and Sport’ chosen with 50 minutes spent by males and 30 minutes spent by females.

Apparently, reading and personal care time activity spent by males and females has unsignificant differences with 3 minutes and 8 minutes in numbers by both gender respectively. Followed by ‘Audio-visual entertainment’ activity which males spent 2 hours 50 minutes and females with 2 hours 25 minutes. Last but not least, there is a huge gap between males and females in doing ‘Housework and Childcare’ with 1 hour 56 minutes spent by males and 3 hours 32 minutes by females on average.

Overall, in conclusion, the number of time spent on outdoor activity categories was led by males group, whereas females group more prefer to spent their most of time for indoor activities.