The bar chart below demonstrates the various types of accommodation chosen by the British when they went on holiday in 2010

The given bar chart illustrates the holiday accommodations chosen by British travelers in 2010.
Overall, it is clear that most British travelers choose hotels for going on their holiday. Meanwhile, the caravan was a place where tourists are least to choose for their holiday.
In all four countries, most travelers choose hotels for their holiday in England and Scotland being the highest, at around 55% and 51 respectively, in comparison with other countries, only under 50%. At the same time, the proportion of people choosing self-catering was second highest, except Northern Ireland, at around 30% of Scotland and under 30% of other countries.
Looking at the other accommodation, people who chose camping for their holiday in all countries were above 10%, except Scotland. Meanwhile, caravans were the place where least people choose for their holiday, most are lower than the other three accommodation, except Scotland was third-highest and Northern Ireland was send highest