The bar chart below illustrates five different industries percentage share of Brazil s economy in 2009 and 2019 with a forecast for 2029 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below illustrates five different industries' percentage share of Brazil's economy in 2009 and 2019 with a forecast for 2029.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart provides different companies’ sharing percentage of brazil’s economy in 2009 and 2019 with a prediction for 2029.
Overall, finance has the biggest percentages in the country while food processing is the lowest figure to participate in the national economy.
As can be seen form the chart, finance percentage 30% in 2009, 35% in 2019 and 40% possbily in 2029 is almost two times bigger than food processing and manufacturing percentages in any given year with only below in 20%. On the other hand, the percentage of tourism and food processing in 2019 is as big as it is predicted in 2029 which is 20%. Similar to tourism, oil, coal and gas shows the same graphic as the percentage of it in 2009 is as big as it is forcated in 2029. Manufacturing is the only figure that steadily decrease from time to time and is predicted to reach its lowest point in the end of the period about 5%.