The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart shows the number of students in thousands chosen a different subject at a university in 2005. Every subject is both chosen by males and females. However, there were some differences between the male's and female's choices.
Sciences and Mathematics were the popular choices for males in 2005. Females were likely to choose less technical subjects, such as Social Sciences, Languages, and Literature. However, few females learned Mathematics and Law; about 5 thousand. And almost no male learned languages - about 2 thousand and very few males chose the Arts. Humanities were the subject that had as many males as females choose to study.