The bar charts below show the percentage of boys and girls aged 5 14 taking part in cultural activities and sports in Australia in 2003

The bar charts below show the percentage of boys and girls aged 5-14 taking part in cultural activities and sports in Australia in 2003.

The given bar charts demonstrate the percentage of boys and girls at the age of 5 to 14 enjoying in cultural activities and sports in Australia in 2003.
Overall, it is clear that while girls are keen on drama, dancing and singing, boys seem to be interested in playing musical instruments. In addition, boys may be attracted to sports more than girls.
Regarding singing and drama, girls had a higher participation rate than boys, a tiny fraction compared with 5%. Only 2.5% male participants chose dancing, while the proportion of girls was a quarter, 10 times as much as boys. Participation in playing musical instruments was higher for boys than girls, 15% compared to 10%.
Looking more details, approximately 70% of boy who participated in sports, in comparison with over a half of girls, consecutively.