The chart below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 3 pie char

The chart below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (3 pie charts)
sodium breakfast 14% lunch 29% dinner 43% snack 14%
saturated fat breakfast 16% lunch 26% dinner 37% snack 21
added sugar breakfast 16% lunch 19% dinner 23% snack 42%

The pie charts give information about the figure of nutrients in three types of typical meals. The over consumption of which can be detrimental to health.

It is clear that, in both sodium and saturated fat, the amount of dinner was highest, while snack accounted for the biggest pie on added sugar chart. Breakfast was revealed the lowest percentage on all charts.

The percentage of dinner on both sodium and saturated fat consumption stood at 43% and 37% respectively. This was followed by lunch with 29% sodium and 26% fat. A contrast was an equal proportion of sodium was contained in snack and breakfast, accounted for 14% each. Meanwhile the former meal is reached in saturated fat than the latter one, with 21% and 16% respectively.

Added sugar had roughly opposite consumption patterns. Over 40% of the sugar was consumed form snack. The next highest was dinner at 23% and lunch at 19%. Breakfast accounted for the lowest percentage only 16%