The chart below shows the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spend doing house works in household in one country between 1920 and 2019 summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisio

The chart below shows the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spend doing house works in household in one country between 1920 and 2019
summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparision where relevent

The graph here describes the change of electrical appliances and amount of time spent by the residense for house work in one country in the time period of 1920 and 2019. As per the electrical appliance chart indicates there is gradual incraese in use of electrical applainces for household has been incresed thoroughly through the years where as the number of hours spent by household for the residential work has been decreased till 2019.

There is an great incline of percentage in use of refrigerator from the 1920 and 2019 where as, there are change of use in washing machine for some time period.As compared to refridgerators there are more number of vacuum cleaners at use in 1920 and they their percentage has grown till 2019.

But the number of hours spent on these electrical applainces has been decresed. the time spent on these machines were at peak in 1920 which is 50 hours per week and lowest is 10 hours per week in 2019.