The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in the Newyork city center from 2003 2012 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in the Newyork city center from 2003-2012.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Data about the number of criminal cases in three criteria is depicted in the line chart. Overall, New York city center had witnessed a significant decrease in burglary, whereas car theft and robbery incidents had fluctuated during the ten years.

As can be seen from the diagram, the number of burglars and robbers both reached their peaks in 2005 at about 3750 and 2800 cases respectively. In the middle of 2006, crime rates in burglary declined and excess the rates of car theft, which experienced the biggest number of criminals since then. They, in turn, plummet to the low points in 2006 and 2008, they both leveled out four years after that.

However, personal theft accounted for the lowest incident rate of more or less than 700 cases. It also constituted the lowest point in the same year with a burglary figure, but with a far fewer number of exactly 500 cases.