The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational settings in the UK in 2010

The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational settings in the UK in 2010.

The bar chart below illustrates the percentage of men and women teachers in six different types of educational settings in the United Kingdom in 2010.

Overall, the percentage of women teachers was highest in Preschool while the rate of men was shortest. Besides at University male teacher comes to teach more.

In Preschool, approximately 90% of women teachers, the percentage of male teachers just under 10%. The percentage of female teachers went down while the number of male teachers increased in different types of education. However, in College the percentage of males and females was equal, about 50%.

In Private training institute and in University the percentage of male rise significant while the percentage of female dropped and shortest in University, just over 30%.