The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational settings in the UK in 2010

The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational settings in the UK in 2010.

The bar chart provides information on the ratio of men and women instructors in six kinds of educational institutions in the United Kingdom in 2010.
Overall, the women predominated in schools for young children, while the number strongly favors men teachers in the higher-level institutions.
In detail, female teachers outnumbered males in kindergarten and elementary school, over 90 percent. In contrast, males held a large share of teaching posts in higher-level establishments. This was especially true for universities, that 2 times as many males staff compared with females.
In college was a evenly between men and women staff with 50 percent per gender. Similarly, the ratio of men and women in the secondary school, private training institute were quite equally, roundly 5 percent different.