The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates the places (zoo, library, theatre , cinema) visited by different people living in Australia.
People who born in Australia spent most of their time in the cinema, more preacisely they spent 70 percent of their time watching films in cinema. But they have very lttle time, clearly 20 percent of their time in the theatre. They seperate 40 percent of their time to zoo, and 35 percent to library. New migrants born in English speaking countries spent most of their time, preacisely 65 percent of time watching movies in cinema. They spent very little time in the thetre, they spent to it 25 percent of their time. They devote 40 percent of their time to library, and 50 percent to zoo. New migrants born in other countries dedicate 55 percent of their valuable time reading books in library and 10 percent time watching scenes in theatre. They give 50 percent time to movies in cinema and 30 pecent time to animals in zoo.
Overall how you see cinema ranks high in the ordinary life of people, but the theatre is the opposite, and the zoo and libraries are very good places, they always stay in the highest places in the world.