The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art related subjects at a UK university in 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art-related subjects at a UK university in 2011.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates the number of male and female students who studied six different subjects at a UK university in 2011 .
Overall, the number of male and female students was the highest for english language and Literature. In comparasion, the part of female students was few higher than male students for same subjects.
Moreover Exactly , tripled number of female students studied philosophy as compared to male students . Slight difference , about 10 , between male and female students was seen for both History and Archeology or Comunication and Media studeis.
However , female students dominated in both of these studies .
Art and design was the only subject in which proportion of male students growwed the female students.