The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art related subjects at a UK university in 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the proportion of male and female students studying six art-related subjects at a UK university in 2011.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These subjects are except Art and Design.Moreover,English language and Literature were most common subjects male and female learners. The English and literary subjects rank first on the bar chart with 250million females but males are around 225million. Women are leader almost all subjects for example Linguistics Philosophy English language and Literature, History and Archeology, Communication and Media Stud. in the other subject alone, men number around 200 million. In English and Literature, the largest number are women, while in Art and Design, the largest number are men. In 2011, more females leader the way at the University of the United Kingdom