The chart below shows the result of a survey about peoples coffee and tea buying and drinking habit in five Australian cities

The chart below shows the result of a survey about peoples coffee and tea buying and drinking habit in five Australian cities.

The bar graph illustrates, the resident coffee and tea buying and drinking habit in five Australian cities ( Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart).
Overall, the citizens buying and drinking habits upon fresh coffee, instant coffee, and people chose café for coffee and tea in last 4 weeks in five Australian cities as prescribed with help of percentage.
To begin with, citizens of Sydney have higher value around 44% in consuming fresh coffee than all other metropolis during last 4 weeks. Although Brisbane has more consumption around 53% over instant coffee but Hobart has slight increase of 54% than Brisbane. Moreover, city residents of Melbourne has higher value around 64% because, they depend more over café for having tea or coffee during last 4 weeks. Therefore, each city has their own preference for in buying and drinking tea or coffee.