The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee or tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee or tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram gives data on the consumption of coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities, these are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart.

In general, visits to cafe for coffee or tea in last 4 weeks have been in great request for all cities of Australia, besides Adelaide. According to the schedule, residents of Hobart , Sydney and Melbourne prefer to drink coffee or tea in cafes, there are more than 60% of them have been in last 4 weeks. Fresh coffee is in the lower demand in all five cities in Australia. Brisbane has the least request for fresh coffee, with less 35%. Adelaide has increased demand for instant coffee. Instant coffee in Adelaide is 50%. But if you look at Hobart, you will see that instant coffee is more in demand here.

In conclusion, it is clear that going to cafe for coffee or tea is the most used method of drinking than other ways.