The chart shows components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar graph gives the information about the changes in the gross domestic product from IT and service industry in United Kingdom during 1992 to 2000.

Overall, it is obvious that the GDB in both of IT and service industry was increasing in several years except the IT industry in the middle of this period had a little unusual.

First of all, the percentage of GDB in IT business had been rising from 6% to over 8% while the service also had grown approximately 10% from 1992 to 1994. After that, the proportion of industrial IT had slightly dropped into under 8% in the two next years before it rocket to reach over 14% during the period from 1996 to 2000 which was almost double in comparison with its in 1996.

On the other hand, the percentage of service on industry had stably risen from 1994 to 2000 which was estimate for around 8% in 2000 and by a half of the IT industry.