The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares the proportions of men and women who had received a driving license in a nation from Asia between 1980 and 2010 at 10-year intervals.
Overall, both genders experienced an upward trend in the number of people passing the driving test; however; the rate in women outstripped men throughout the researched period.
In 1980, around 48% of women passed the driving test, 20% higher than male category. In the following ten years, there was a significant growth in the percentages of women and men passing the test to approximately 52% and 38%, respectively.
The driving test pass rates of both genders continued their previous trend as the figure for women rocketed to nearly 70% in 2000, while the rate of men rose to almost 50%.
In the final year, although the proportion of women passing their driving test witnessed a decrease of about 5%, it still exceeded that of men as the latter remained unchanged.