The charts below show agricultural production in two different regions of the country Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show agricultural production in two different regions of the country.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given charts demonstrate the percentage of different agricultural products in two regions of the country.

In general, the agricultural production of two areas differs very much.

In Eastern region, grain was the product that was created the least, at 15 per cent while this figure in Western region was 45 per cent, the highest production in this area. Meanwhile, the lowest production number was of vegetables with the percentage of 5, four times as less as that in Eastern area. Dairy products were produced at 30 per cent in Eastern region and this number dropped half in Western counterpart.

On the other hand, meat was the only section that had the same production in two areas with the percentage of 35.