The charts below show the reasons why people travel to work by bicycle or by car Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the reasons why people travel to work by bicycle or by car.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates some reasons making people choose either car or bicycle to go to work.

it is clear that while cyclists choose this kind of travel to go to work because of the care of their health and protection of the environment, those who are favor of car liked the comfort of this vehicle.

Regarding cycling, the proportion of people choosing to go to work by bicycle because of their health as well as zero-carbon characteristic account for a large figure, 30% each. Besides, other reasons, such as, reducing parking problems, saving money, speed have almost the same percentage, 15%, 13%,12% respectively.

Looking at some reasons why people like driving cars to workplaces, with some car’s facilities, while almost people love driving these vehicles because it is comfortable, 11% of commuters are favour of cars because it can bring them to work safely. The proportion of people choosing driving cars because of its speed and carrying goods are similar, 14%.