The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they ratedthe hotel s customer service The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010

The pie charts inform about customer service in Parkway Hotel by interviewing with 100 travelers of this hotel from 2005 to 2010.
Overall, in both of years opinions of guests about quality of service were very differ from each other. There were very big changes between years.
Excellent answers about hotel were the lowest percentage 5 % in 2005. But in 2010, it increased sharply to 28% and become one of the highest degree. Satisfactory of customers was expected to be 45% during the first years. And in went down sharply to 17% during the last years. Very poor opinions are declined substentially from 15% to 4% between the selected years. As well as, it demonstrated low rate in the last years. In other words, negative answers were disappearing.
Responses about good quality showed 14% in 2005. It went up rapidly and showed 39% that was the highest proportion in 2010. There was modest increase, 21% and 12% during the both of years.