The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar diagram demonstrates the destinations of UK graduates and postgraduate students in 2008, excluding them who went into full-time works.

Looking from an overall perspective, it is immediately apparent that the highest number of UK graduates and postgraduates enrolled themselves in higher studies, while the lowest number of them opted for volunteer works.

From the first graph, we can see that in 2008 exactly 29,665 college graduates decided to continue further study, and 21,665 graduates entered into the job market either part-time or voluntary works (17,735 and 3,500 respectively). However, a significant number of students remained unemployed (16,235).

Moving to the second map, the number of postgraduates who decided to continue further study was slightly higher than that of entered in part-time work (2,725 and 2,535 respectively). However, 1,625 postgraduates were out of any employment. The number of postgraduates who started voluntary-work was only 345, which was the lowest number among all the groups.