The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia

The charts illustrate the percentages of two kinds of TV programs that men and women watch. Moreover, it also indicates four age groups in Australia who are watching these shows.
Overall, it is noticeable that more women watch reality shows than men in the period recorded, while the opposite is true for game shows. What's more, people aged 45 and older account for the largest rate in both genres of shows.
When it comes to reality shows, the proportion of men watching them is about 35%, while the figure for women is nearly 70%. Particularly, approximately 70% of people in the age group 45+ are in favor of this kind of TV program. This was followed by the figures for 35–44 and 25–34, with the former standing at 65% and the latter amounting to around 60%. The percentage of people in a group of people aged 16–24 watching this show is merely over 50%.
For game shows, the rates of men and women watching them are about 60% and around 58%, respectively. There is a significant difference in the proportion of the four mentioned groups of age, ranging from the highest of 70% in 45+ to the lowest of nearly 40% in 25–34.