The charts show the percentage of people working in different sectors in town A and B in two years 1960 and 2010

The charts show the percentage of people working in different sectors in town A and B in two years, 1960 and 2010.

The pie charts illustrate how many people worked in various areas including manufacturing, sales and services in town A and town B between 1960 and 2010.
In general, from 1960 to 2010, there was a significant increase in the percentage of people working in services sector in town A while the opposite was true for other sectors. Meanwhile, in town B, manufacturing attracted the highest proportion of the workforce throughout the period.
In town A, in 1960, the proportion of people having jobs related to manufacturing was 41%, which was much higher than that of services and sales, at 29% and 30% respectively. 50 years later, these positions changed significantly/dramatically with the fact that 64% of the workforce was reported to work in services, as opposed to only 20% in manufacturing and 16% in sales.
In town B, in 1960, manufacturing accounted for the highest percentage of the workforce, at 70%, followed by 20% in sales and 10% in services. In 2010, despite a considerable decrease to 53%, manufacturing remained the most common/popular job. A slight increase was witnessed in the figures for services and sales, however, they were still lower, at 25% and 22 % respectively.