The diagram below show the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes

The diagram below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The diagram illue s theinformationifferent about d i fferentpmentaresteps and uipment use in the cement-making process, or how lement is used stag g a
kethmú concrete for housepoin this probntcess fivese. I this proc

ess requires water, sun engery, wind, cement, concrete etc.

It can be clearly seen that firstly require stainer cvnjsnbsnjnnc hnn jebbbsjv hhbbh vbbbhjkjvjg gbgxv hvk x f uk n fgjncvnu hbxcnhdvbh ghcxbgd ghbxbbccvbvc Bbchfxvczvbxvydwsxnmoy Vxsvvi Hccvd Bcdvhgxvjj vo vo to be in the information di na fir bhi ni kr rha i was slight headache and I in the world ga undi kada ra tha na fir se acknowledge that firstly require stainer cvnjsnbsnjnnc ho vo video chat with you to gdxh the future and speaking to gdxh ch gl vo video but vo din school and CSC chhod ga vundhi CDR Cvgdff ccddbjj gdxh the way you can good environment need for make center cement