The diagram below shows the different stages in the manufacturing and use of steel

The diagram depicts the process in which steel is made and the use of this material.
Overall, the report registers four stages in generating steel, beginning with gathering raw materials and culminating in useful iron to meet human basic demands.
In the initial stage, materials are exploited from the extractions and garnered from scraps to prepare for the steelmaking process. Subsequently, having been transformed into steel production, they are soon transported to factories for manufacturing. While the pre-consumer scrap is cautiously classified and returned to the first stage, the particular acceptable forms are ready for the fabrication. They are commonly used to generate building materials and vehicle crafts to address people’s needs before being delivered to consumers. At the end, only when they malfunction, are they recycled and then contributed to the steelmaking process as post–consumer scrap, starting a similar circulation.